10th October 2012, 12:46 AM

Can I be eligible for upcoming vacancy in UP after qualifying 2nd paper of CTET

I have qualified 2nd paper of ctet am I eligble for upcoming vacancy in up

10th October 2012, 08:45 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for upcoming vacancy in UP after qualifying 2nd paper of CTET

Unfortunately you are not. The CTET exam which means Central Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted for teaching job in central government schools such as Kendriya Vidhyalya, Tibetan Schools etc.

If you want teaching job in goverment schools funded by the Uttar Pradesh government then you will have to appear for the UPTET exam. Just like a central exam, there is a Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by each state separately. You will have to appear and clear the Teachers Eligibility Test of Uttar Pradesh to do so.

However if Uttar Pradesh has decided against conducting TET exam for this year then you can get job on the basis of performance in CTET exam. But if UP has conducted TET exam, you can not seek admission with the CTET score.

These exams were introduced by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development after receiving poor feedback about the educational standards in the government schools. Before the introduction of the test, a B.Ed degree was enough to get teaching job. But HRD ministry changed the requirement and asked all candidates to appear for entrance exam called the Teachers Eligibility Test.

It is quite a difficult exam since very few candidates manages to clear it. Here are the details:

Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree in any stream is required.

2. B.Ed degree is also mandatory to apply for TET.

3. At least 50 percent marks.

You will need to pass the TET exam with at least 60 percent marks in case of General and 55 percent marks in case of SC/ST to clear the exam.
10th December 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for upcoming vacancy in UP after qualifying 2nd paper of CTET

I have completed bed from ignou and cleared uptet primary level can i apply for up primary teacher
23rd December 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam i completed my graduation with 64percent marks as well as 60percnt in b.ed then what should i do to get a job of government teacher in central school or any other govt school in any state
25th April 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I have done my my DED exams frm gwalior. Fr job in out out of delhi or in UP for goverment teacher job CTET exams are mandetory.
27th August 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

mere ctet me 55% h kya me uptet2013 ki vcancy me fill kr sakti ho,plz rply
10th January 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am btc 2semester pass and now in third semester can i elligble for up tet2014
16th December 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me in which semester candidate of btc should go for TET and i have qualified UPTET in my First sem. And CTET in 2nd sem. Are these score card valid?
6th April 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I have qualified ctet exam now what is next process. I mean if I will apply for vacancy of teacher in center school I have to qualified another written exam?
31st October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have qualify the first paper of ctet 2015 and appearing in first sem of btc.is my ctet is valied in future
18th January 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ mam, I am is final year of btc. My first year has completed on 31-7-15. But exam of second semester has not been conducted by exam regulatory body.
Is am I eligible for uptet 2016 and ctet 2016 which is going to be held in Feb 2016? Sir please reply I am really tensed please?
29th April 2016, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for the rtet exam while I completed my b.ed from u.p
21st August 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

This is very important message. Respected sir. I had completed my jbt d.ed.degree from haryana in 2015-2017 batch . Now this year as we all know dsssb has announce the upcoming vaccines and ctet exam is yet to be conducted . Can we apply for dsssb vacancy for primary level if we had fill ctet 2017 form. Please let me know sir. It's really important. I'd : [email protected]
30th April 2018, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir like uptet 2011 qualified candidates why we ctet qualified candidates not directly recruited in govt schools ,why we need to give written exam and interview again and again
11th June 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Tell me something regarding decision of DB of high court allahabad in reference of UPTET 2011 in month june 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?