13th June 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What to study after 10th and which exam to choose to become an Indian Foreign Service Officer?

I am studying 9th class, I want to become a Indian Foreign Service officer. What studies, which subjects I should choose and what type of exams I should write, after 10th what should I do? Which collage is better for IFS in India?

15th June 2021, 06:38 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: What to study after 10th and which exam to choose to become an Indian Foreign Service Officer?

After 10th follow given steps to secure position in Indian Foreign Services.

You should choose Arts as stream for intermediate.

You should study history, international relation, Sociology during intermediate.

Choose BA course in relevant subjects and be proficient in international relations.

Apply for UPSC IFS examination after graduation.

Go through examination and interview to secure position.
15th June 2021, 09:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 10th and which exam to choose to become an Indian Foreign Service Officer?

You can pursue from any school or any college as candidates from all across the India have been able to clear the Civil Service examination and get recruitment as an I.F.S Officer.

The required minimum eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and the age limit is 21-32 years.

To qualify in the examination smart work is required instead of pursuing from a better school or college. For more information about the syllabus and other details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th June 2021, 10:17 PM
Msdhoni02

You should pursue a graduation in relevant subjects from any university/college to be eligible for UPSC exam.
To become an IFS officer, one must crack the tough CSE (Civil Services Examination). This examination is conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission).
13th July 2021, 03:42 PM
Singhskomal

Indian foreign services ( IFS)
Education qualification:- Bachelor's degree in any stream from recognised University.
Apply for IFS.
IFS is unlike other civil services as it deals with the country's external affairs, trade and cultural relations.
Skills required:- communication, leadership ability,
Decision making skills,knowledge of current affairs, good analytical ability.
Age limit- 21 to 30 years.
15th January 2022, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Science subject is work or not to became IFS ??
28th April 2022, 07:35 PM
HansAnkhiya

CSE is conducted by the UPSC. It is one of the toughest tests in the world! Each year, lakhs of candidates take a shot at this test. Only a handful of them manage to crack it.

CSE examination is made up of three parts. They are –

Preliminary Examination
Mains Examination
Interview

The first stage of CSE is preliminary examination. It consists of objective type papers (general studies and aptitude test). Candidates who clear preliminary test have to appear for the next stage – mains examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?