22nd October 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Which books should i use for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) examination?

Hi,

I am a B.Tech Civil graduate currently working with a PSU as JE. I would like to know which book i can refer for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) examination as i am planning to appear for it. Kindly advice at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Best available books for the entrance exam of RBI of Assistant Manager Grade B Officer?
  2. Which books to be referred for RBI exam for the post of Assistant Manager? Last 10 years question papers with solutions?
  3. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  4. How to apply for RBI Grade B Assistant examination? Which books are preferred for this exam?
  5. Names of the books for technical paper for SAIL exam?
  6. If I am pursuing MBA can I fill the form of RBI current openings assistant manager? Can I fill the form for PO exam?
  7. How to appear for RBI Young Scholar examination? Suggest books for the preparation?
  8. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  9. Previous question paper and books for RBI Grade B exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to become IPS or IAS officer? I am a chartered accontant
  11. Names of the best books for RBI scholarship award examination?
  12. How to do MBA after finishing engineering?
  13. Suggestion required for books to be studied for RBI Grade B Exam? Question paper(Prelims and Mains seperately) for RBI Grade B Exam?
  14. How to prepare for the RBI examination for the post of Assistant? How much is the salary of an RBI Assistant?
  15. How may I get details about Technical MPSC for Civil engineering? List of books I should refer? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Civil Engineering)
  16. Need preparation material for AAI Manager (HR) examination?
  17. What is the syllabus of RBI Grade B Oficer exam? Suggest books for the preparation? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for RBI & SBI Assistant exam preparation? Reference books for the same?
22nd October 2015, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should i use for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a B.Tech Civil graduate currently working with a PSU as JE. I would like to know which book i can refer for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) examination as i am planning to appear for it. Kindly advice at the earliest.
Thanks in advance.
Best books for RBI Manager post:-

1. RBI Grade B Officer's Exam Phase -1 (Objective Type) Practice Work Book (including Solved Papers of 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2002)
Publisher: Kiran Prakash Books
Code/ISBN Number: KP504
Price: Rs 125

2. RBI Grade-B Officers' Exam Phase II (Descriptive Type Test) Practice Work Book
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan Books
Code/ISBN Number: BK281
Price: Rs 125

3. RBI Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officers Exam Guide
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House Books
Code/ISBN Number: R-143 / 978-81-7812-384-4 / 9788178123844
Price: Rs 320

4. RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide Hindi
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House Books
Code/ISBN Number: R-144 / 978-81-7812-637-1 / 9788178126371
Price: Rs 320

5. Reserve Bank of India R.B.I. Officers Grade ‘B’ Examination - Dr. Lal & Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan Books
Code/ISBN Number: 443/ 978-81-7482-392-2 / 9788174823922
Price: Rs 390
22nd October 2015, 11:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should i use for RBI Manager (Technical-Civil) examination?

The pattern RBI Manager exam consists of two papers.

* The first paper is of objective type and the questions will be mostly of professional knowledge and job oriented knowledge.

* The second paper is of descriptive and the standard of this papers will be that of B.E. degree.

However for the preparation of this exam, the candidate can mostly follow the GATE coaching books of their discipline.

Here are some of the preparation books for the RBI Manager exam :

* RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam Guide.

* Kiran's RBI Grade B Officers Exam Guide.

* Quantitative aptitude by R S Agarwal.

* A modern approach to verbal and non-verbal reasoning by R S Agarwal.
27th January 2022, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Which books should i use for RBI Manager (Technical-Electrical) examination?
28th April 2022, 06:19 PM
HansAnkhiya

Word Power Made Simple by Norman Lewis.
High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
Objective English by S. P. Bakshi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?