28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?

What should i study to get a government job? I am interested in defence,police. ways to get a government job after 2 computer science

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  2. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  3. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  4. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  5. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  6. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  7. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  10. When will I get government job after completing B.Ed if I am 22 years old?
  11. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  12. How to get a government job after doing masters degree in MSc mathematics? How to get a government job?
  13. Which Government job to apply after BE (E&C)?
  14. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  15. How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?
  16. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  17. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
9th March 2014, 10:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?

Government jobs are considered the toughest in the modern India to achieve. This is because the number of applicants with respect to the vacancies is huge. Hence the competition level is very high. Along with this, sometimes politics comes into play. So you need to be better than the best to get government jobs.

Most of the government jobs have the eligibility condition for educational qualification as graduation. Hence you should do graduation and then prepare for entrance exams for various government jobs especially in defense sector like CDS, UES, IPS exams.
27th March 2015, 11:04 PM
sanspeur

Default Re: What to study to get government job? Way to get government job after +2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i study to get a government job? I am interested in defence,police. ways to get a government job after 2 computer science
For govt jobs you should start preparing well for the exam.
For defence,police you should have to apply for UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAM and for defence you can write for CDS and IAF .
As after computer science there is also so much scope for the govts jobs as you can go for banking sectors ,SSC(staff selection commission).
As per your interest it is advisable after passing the graduation you should write UPSC exam which is conducted every year.
28th March 2015, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

For any type of respectable job you should have to complete graduation first. As you said you are interested in the Defence and Police. So For Defence you need to write any one of the Entrance examinations which are given below.

1.NDA

2.CDS

Through above exams you can have a chance to go for the Indian Army,Indian Navy and also for Indian Air Force.For Police you can write the examination which is conducted by the state service commission.
14th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Ashwakh

You clearly mentioned that you are intrested towards getting a job in Police department or Defece service.

~ With your 12th as qualification , you can apply for the post of Police conistable in Police department.
You shouldbe Fit for the exam .
There will be 5Km run exam. You should Run 5km in lessthan 25min.
After that , there will be Events like Shortput , Longjump , etc..
After that , you will have Written exam .

~ You can apply for the post of Soldier in Indian Army

~ You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Army now.
To apply for the NDA exam , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
You shouldbe a Male Unmarried candidate
You shouldbe a citizen of India

Selection process is ,

1) Written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test
15th April 2015, 01:59 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Its really good to see your interest in defense and police service jobs because very less number of young generation want to join defense and police service as their career option but you are the one from those special ones who selects defense and police service as their better career option and if you are really dedicated and devoted then you may easily get a good job in any one of these sectors so read the details mentioned below :

UPSC Conduct NDA examination - National Defense Academy examination, in which you can apply for IMA - Indian Military Academy examination but your age should not be more than 19-5 years to apply and this exam is conducted twice a year and you can join Army as a fresh cadet and have a great career ahead.

SSC Constable GD Recruitment in CISF, CRPF, ITBP, BSF and SSB : Only 10th pass is required to apply for this examination and age of the candidate should not be more than 23 years and minimum 18 years is required.

State Police Service Constable Recruitment 2015 : Almost all the state governments recruits police constables on 12th basis so you are also eligible for this examination and the state which you belongs to must be declaring such vacancies every year so you should be in touch with these type of recruitment and apply.

To get the job, you need to qualify - Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Examination and Interview Process then you may get the job and qualifying in written test is the first stage then PET is the most important and tough to clear but it can be easily cleared if a candidate is well maintained and prepared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?