7th September 2014, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for Hindustan Petroleum Limited exam? Qualification needed and books to prefer?

What is the syllabus and age limit to join Hindustan Petroleum Limited as a manager? What is the qualification needed? I am 23 years old and have completed my graduation (Computer Application Honours). I want to join HPL and want to know which books should I follow for appearing in HPL exams in manager post.

8th December 2014, 12:32 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is syllabus for Hindustan Petroleum Limited exam? Qualification needed and books to prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the syllabus and age limit to join Hindustan Petroleum Limited as a manager? What is the qualification needed? I am 23 years old and have completed my graduation (Computer Application Honours). I want to join HPL and want to know which books should I follow for appearing in HPL exams in manager post.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) recruit Management Trainees- MT on every year. The recruitment examination will be conducted online and the total test duration will be of two and half Hours. HAL management trainee examination syllabus is mentioned below:

Part 1: General awareness (20 MCQ’S) :
Indian Polity, History, Geography,Economy and General Science, General knowledge bits on sports,awards etc..,Current affairs.

Part 2. English and Reasoning(40 MCQ’S):
Error correction,articles, parts of speech, Analogy, Comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases,tenses,synonyms and antonyms.
Reasoning: Check the verbal and Nonverbal book by R.S.Aggarwal.

3.Specialization Engineering (100 MCQ’S):
Electronics: Analog circuit, digital circuit, basic electronics, communication, network theory, antennas, control system, signal system and electromagnetic
Electrical: Electrical machines, Power System, Analog, Power Electronics,, Measurements and Control system.
Management: Human Resources, Integrated Material marketing.

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification: Graduate in mechanical / electronics / electrical / production / plant engineering / computer science / metallurgy / aeronautics / avionics / aerospace from recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?