17th January 2012, 04:57 PM
k.lavanyalahari

What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

Dear sir,
I am k.lavanyalahari.I have some doubts about Chemical Engineering branch. So Please clear my douts. I mean what about the future carrer in this branch than other branches (EEE,EC & CS ) and is it good for girls. Because is there any problem for girls due to they are always work in labs.

Once again Iam requesting you that reply to my email about chemical engineering branch and escpecially for girls.

thank you,

K.lavanya
Sattenapalli.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  4. Future of Chemical Engineering branch?
  5. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  6. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  7. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  8. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  9. Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?
  10. What's the future prospective of Chemical engineering? What can be done to improve it's importance and demand?
  11. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
  12. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  13. Which branch has more demand in future, Automobile or Chemical Engineering?
  14. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  15. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  16. Which branch should girls choose in engineering?
  17. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical? -- [New]
  18. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
7th June 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

what is the future of chemical engineering branch?is it good for girls?
23rd June 2012, 07:14 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

hello friend..!!

i am also a student of b.tech final year.

i suggest you to take the stream according to your interest and in which you feel relax.

according to my point of view,you should go for CSE(computer science and engineering) and IT(information technology).

these are best for girls and comfortable for girls.

all the best..!!
3rd July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i have the same doubts.
i am really confused that which branch should i go for?
i have discussed about these doubts with my teachers but got many answers that made me confuse'
please help me???
which branch should be preferred?????
i am much interested in computer science engineering????
is there any scope in this streame of engineering???
22nd July 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year in chemical engg. now what next? is gate is the only option
23rd December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

mining engineering is sutible to girls?
15th April 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing BSc chemistry and MSc organic chemistry?
28th April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

whether chemical engineering is suitable for girls,any campus selection for this course?
Manikandan
Dindigul
5th May 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Im INTRESTED IN TAKING UP archengg But people say it dsnt have a good scope ,an also im nt intrestd in computer based thngs could u plz suggest me what can i choose for my sibblings are putting a lot of pressure on me plZ HELP ME
12th May 2013, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am interested in iit and i want to do long term .what is ur suggestion on long term
14th May 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

mydauther is how to join in narayanamma collage with management seat
19th May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is future of aeronautic engineering?is this suitable for girls ?
3rd June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what ever we study or where ever we do it the knowledge matters
8th July 2013, 10:40 PM
harishbanu

Hai, we all know that Chemical engineering is not well know and most demand branch of engineering.And scope for this branch in future may very high. Because we all know most of us don't know about that branch.
Some of us interested to do Chemical engineering. If they can success means complete B.Tech without any drawbacks, they can provide proper guideline to further future.Hence scope for this branch in future increases.
And most of working areas are labs and it is not suitable for girls. Because they are smooth and they can work with mind. It is not so comfortable for them.
9th July 2013, 08:27 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

There are many options available for you after your Btech.You can get into public as well as private sectors.Chemical engineers can find jobs in chemical industries,petrochemical industries,manufacturing plants,mining industries,refineries,research Institutes,Oil and Natural Gas industry,etc.
Firms dealing with biotechnological and nano-technological operations also need chemical engineers.

In public sector,

National Fertilizers Limited
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
Bihar Drugs & Organic Chemicals Limited
Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
IOCL
Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited
ONGC
Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Limited
SAIL
Travancore Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
recruit chemical engineers.

In private sector,

Reliance Industries Ltd.
Essar Oil Limited
Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd
Gujarat Gas Company Limited
Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd
Reliance Petroleum Limited
Arofine Polymers Ltd
Colour-Chem Ltd
Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited
Tecnimont ICB Ltd
Toyo Engineering India Ltd
Larsen & Toubro Ltd
Century Textiles and Industries Ltd
Hindustan Lever Ltd
9th July 2013, 03:35 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi...........
Friends,

Your thought very good. Chemical Engineering is very good branch for Girls.

After Chemical Engineering complete Public sectors jobs like ::
==============================================

*** Bihar Drugs and Organic Chemicals Ltd.

*** Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

*** I O C L

*** Bongaigaon Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.

*** National Fertilizers Ltd.

*** Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd.

*** Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

*** Bengal Chemical and Pharmaceuticals.

All the best.............
9th July 2013, 06:49 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the future of chemical engineering branch?is it good for girls?
There is no distinction that girls should not take a particular branch today girls are also creating miracle in all domains. By nature there is no difference all human beings are provided with same power.

If you are interested you are wel comed to take chemical engineering.

There are opportunities in public as well as Private sectors also.
some of the institutions are:
Reliance
Indian Oil Corporation
Hindustan Level Limited
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Ranbaxy
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
many more.....

All The Best
16th March 2014, 04:12 PM
Anjalivashist

Thumbs up Re: What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?

no, there is much scope for chemical engg. in various industries,analytical department nd central labs nd also no problem for girls....
3rd June 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, Iam searching for engineering courses which involves biology or chemistry.Could you suggest me.
31st March 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Chemical engineering,Petroleum engineering,Nuclear engineering please suggest me which one will be very useful in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?