6th January 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?

Hello sir, I have completed Mechanical Engineering and want to get job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel. Terms and condition to apply for job in these companies? How much salary they offer?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  2. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  4. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  5. What is the date of GET in mechanical engineering for Jindal Steel
  6. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  7. List of top companies in civil?
  8. Can I get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited through On-Campus Drive if secured 57% in 10th and 70% both in 12th and B.Tech?
  9. Top 10 core companies for Mechanical Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel Mechanical Engineering recruitment exam?
  11. In which company should a Mechanical engineer apply for job in between Lloyds Metals & Engineers Ltd and Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd?
  12. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?
  13. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
  14. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?
  16. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  17. Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it? -- [New]
  18. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
14th January 2017, 05:15 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?

Hi,
After your query I went to both websites and their job opening and got to know that they do have openings such as Cost Engineers and Station Design Engineers but all of them requires an experience of minimum of 6-15 years.
So I must suggest you to go gain some experience and then apply for such giant companies.
I was not able to find about salaries though.
Hope this helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?