17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the various government jobs available? What are the types to apply?

What are the various government jobs available? What are the types to apply? Can you please help me with the details on the same? I need to get a job soon and currently am not sure what all need to be done for getting the job. It will be helpful if you can give me the suggestions. Thank you!

Related Questions:
18th September 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various government jobs available? What are the types to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the various government jobs available? What are the types to apply? Can you please help me with the details on the same? I need to get a job soon and currently am not sure what all need to be done for getting the job. It will be helpful if you can give me the suggestions. Thank you!
If you have complete 12th standard, then you can apply for below given government sector jobs like.

1. NDA exam

2. Group D exam

3. TET exam

If you have complete graduation degree from a recognized University, then you can apply for below given government sector jobs like.

1. CSAT exam

2. SSC exam

3. PSC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?