20th January 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for 32 years old Category-I candidate?

Hello
I am 32 years old and I have not taken
upsc exams too so now I wanted to take
upsc exam and I belong to cat- 1
now could I take upsc exam?????????

4th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for 32 years old Category-I candidate?

Yes of course, You are eligible to apply for Civil Service Examination. Age limits has been changed last year so you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination. You are allowed to apply only Civil Service Examination. You are not eligible to apply for Engineering Services, Economics Services, Statistical Service and Forest Service Examination.

Civil Service Exam Eligibility :

-> You should have passed bachelor's degree with any discipline from a recognized University. No percentage bar required to apply for this examination.

-> You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

-> Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.

-> Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

This year exam notification not yet released. The Exam notification will be released in the month of June/July in the official website of UPSC as well as employment news paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CSP 2014 English.pdf(5.56 MB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?