19th April 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

When I can join if selected in SBI PO recruitment?

Hi
I have been selected in SBI as a PO.
I want to know about the joining date of SBI.
If anyone knows then please tell me
when I can expect my joining?
Waiting for your response.

24th April 2015, 10:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I can join if selected in SBI PO recruitment?

If you get selected and declared as selected in the month of June, then probably your date of joining would be in the month of November of the same year. The whole time that requires for a candidate to join State Bank of India as PO is about 1 year. The selection process of SBI PO Recruitment is,

* Preliminary Exam

* Main Examination

* Group Discussion & Personal Interview

There will be a gap of 3 months for every round to be conducted. In Preliminary Examination is conducted in June month then result would come in the month of August, and the Main Examination will be conducted in the month of September. The total selection process gets completed by month of January/ February. So candidates joining date and month would be given after declaration of final result (means after 3 or 4 months after declaration of final result).
24th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When I can join if selected in SBI PO recruitment?

Actually, no one can say exact joining or reporting details because it is totally under the control of the SBI Selection committee. Normally, the joining or reporting will be decided based on the requirement of that place. If they have necessary requirement and need definitely they intimate through E-mail. Maximum you can expect your joining in two or three months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?