28th March 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Assistant Manager post recruitment being a M.Com postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done M.Com and I want to join
SBI for Assistant Manager recruitment.
Can you tell me I am eligible for applying
as I have done only M.Com?

Related Questions:
2nd April 2015, 08:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Assistant Manager post recruitment being a M.Com postgraduate?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear in SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment being an M.Com Graduate. Candidates from MA/ MBA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA background graduates only are eligible to apply. State Bank of India releases recruitment notification every year for posts, namely Assistant Manager (Library), Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager, Assistant General Manager in various streams. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, M.Com graduates are not eligible to apply for this SBI Assistant Manager Recruitment and so I am sorry to say that you are not eligible. I am providing a link which consists of post and its corresponding educational qualification required. Go through the following instructions for your reference,

Click here to View Several Posts Educational Qualification
4th April 2015, 05:08 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Assistant Manager post recruitment being a M.Com postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible for the examinations conducted by the SBI for the recruitment of their officers.

But you can only apply for the finance cadre or the posts related to the field of commerce such as

Astt Manager Finance,

Manager Finance

Astt Manager Accounts

Manager Accounts
8th April 2015, 03:11 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Eligibility for SBI Assistant Management/ Probationary Officer Recruitment 2015 :

A student must have passed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years and relaxation in upper age as per government norms which is :

upto 35 years for SC/ST and Ex Servicemen candidates

upto 33 years for OBC category candidates

Candidates belonging to general category will not get any type of upper age relaxation.

You have completed M.Com and you are 100% eligible to apply for Assistant Manager examination of SBI conducted almost every year.

Examination Pattern for SBI PO/AM :

Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks
Reasoning Ability (High Level) - 50 questions for 50 marks
English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks
General and Banking Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Marketing Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Total 200 objective type questions for 200 marks and qualifying in each subject with total cut off marks is compulsory to be eligible for interview and group discussion process.

Interview and Group Discussion process are the final processes in which qualifying is compulsory by securing minimum qualifying marks.

You need to prepare well for examination first because examination is as important as Interview and GD and if you score good marks in examination and less in interview and GD then also you can be selected therefore do believe in Online Examination because this will give you marks and if you secure more than 130 marks out of 200 then you may easily get the job after performing better in interview so it is your turn and vacancy may be declared around August-September 2015 so be prepared before the preparation of others.

Some of the good books to get prepared well for SBI PO examination :

Arihant Publication - 20 practice papers for SBI PO exam.
Kiran Publication - Practice work book for SBI and Associate PO exam
Dhankar Publication
English Language by SC Gupta
Reasoning by Lucent Publication
Quantitive Aptitude by Lucent Publication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?