23rd January 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

When is the next Assam Police Service and how much percentage is needed?

Can anyone do tell me that When is the next Assame police Service and how much percentage I got there to qualify in it?

28th January 2014, 07:44 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When is the next Assam Police Service and how much percentage is needed?

The dates of the latest recruitment are not yet released.So you can expect them to see the important dates soon.When the latest Assam Police recruitment releases you can there by apply for the police service examination 2014.

Assam police recruitments have vacancies in the following posts such as Sub Inspector,Police Constable and some other various posts.The mode of application for filling up the form is allowed only through Online mode.

The basic eligibility criteria required is Higher Secondary Education from the recognized university.It should definitely be recognized by the Government of Assam.The lower age limit is 18 years and your age must not exceed more than 35 years.

As per the government rules,there will be an age relaxation for the candidates related to the reserved category.

The minimum height allowed is 5’-6’’.The chest allowed for the test is -31’*32’’.There will be a 1500 meter race and you will have to reach it with in 6 minutes and 30 seconds.They allow maximum three attempts are allowed for the Board Jump- 4 meters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?