23rd January 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Age limitation of Bihar Combined Service examination?

I have a doubt regarding the "Age for BPSC Civil Service" so can you please tell me that What is the age limitation for Bihar Combined Service Examination?

28th January 2014, 06:41 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Age limitation of Bihar Combined Service examination?

Generally Bihar Combined Services examination conducts the various recruitments in several departments.

The minimum eligibility requirements are given as follows.Minimum you must have a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.You must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for the exam.

The age criteria is given as,your minimum age must not be less than 21 years of age.The maximum age is allowed up to 38 years.So those are the upper and lower age limits to be followed for the exam.And if you come under reserved category,then it is an added advantage that you would get relaxation in your age.

For general candidates there is no reservation at all.

There is 5 years age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates,and also 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/OBC/ST candidates too.So the exact age limits are given.And you shall have a degree in Arts/Science or else commerce form a university which is recognized one.

The graduates from the below categories are also eligible to appear for the examination are ,Civil engineering subjects,Geology,Economics,Mathematics,Mechanical engineering,Chemical engineering,Statistics,Agriculture,Natural science and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?