30th September 2011, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Is there any percentage limit to appear in Assam Civil Service exam? What's the cut-off percentage for screening?

I kindly want to know is there any cut off percentage to apply for ACS exam or is there any cut off percentage while screening
plz inform me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?
  2. Can I apply for Assam civil service exam after completion of my B.Com? What percentage is required for appearing in Assam civil service exam?
  3. Is there any percentage requirement for Assam Civil service examination?
  4. Can I pass civil services exam or interview with less percentage in btech electronics?
  5. What is the percentage criteria required in Graduation for Civil Service aspirants? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for ACS if I am a MCA student?
  7. How much percentage is required to attend civil service exam?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  9. Percentage and the age limit to appear for TET entrance exam in Assam?
  10. Required percentage of marks to appear for Civil Services Exam? Which subjects are a better choice for me for this exam being a B.Com student? List of Coaching centers for this Exam in Kerala?
  11. When is the next Assam Police Service and how much percentage is needed?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  13. What is the percentage required to get a seat in Aeronautics?
  14. My percentage is lower than 50%, Am i eligible for civil service exam?
  15. What is the percentage of marks required to attend civil service exam
  16. Any minimum percentage required for appearing in Civil Service Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is needed for SC's in graduation to appear for Tripura Civil Service exam?
  18. Details regarding Assam civil services examination? Which other career option I can choose after completing MA from Geography apart from teaching?
19th July 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any percentage limit to appear in Assam Civil Service exam? What's the cut-off percentage for screening?

what is the syllabus of acs xm and what is the qualification does a student need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?