2nd November 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Central Railway Apprentices recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

I came to know that Central Railway recruitment for Apprentices is going to be release. I want to know that when the notification will be release of this recruitment? Can you tell me the important dates of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  2. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  3. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  4. Relaxation available for ST girl candidate in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment? Procedure of selection in this recruitment?
  5. When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  6. When the notification of Meghalaya Police Sub-Inspector recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  7. When the notification of IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV will be announced? Important dates of this recruitment?
  8. Important dates of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment?
  9. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment?
  10. When the notification of Railway Apprentice recruitment notification will be released for ITI Fitter holder?
  11. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  12. Details about UPSC Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  14. When the application form of Border Security Force Group-A recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment? -- [New]
  15. Important dates of 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment? Pattern of this recruitment written test?
  16. Model question papers of SCRA exam?
  17. Important dates and selection process of Odisha SSC Junior Stenographer recruitment?
  18. What is the date of recruitment of SI?
4th November 2016, 06:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Central Railway Apprentices recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?

Central Railway recruits candidates for the post of Apprentices every year. Here are some of the important dates of this recruitment:

> Online application starting date: 01.11.2016

> Last date to submit the online application: 30.11.21016

I have attached a link below, here you can find the details regarding the notification of Central Railway Apprentices recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?