13th April 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of WBPSC Section Officer recruitment will be released?

Hello,
I would like to know that WBPSC is providing
recruitment for Section Officer post?
I want to know when the notification release for this post?
Please reply to me regarding this immediately.

11th July 2017, 06:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of WBPSC Section Officer recruitment will be released?

At present there are no vacancies or recruitment's related to section officer in West Bengal Public Service Commission.

Instead I am providing you the link of West Bengal Public Service Commission official website and I suggest you to go through Careers or Recruitment section of this website.

So that you can apply for this recruitment whenever the concerned recruitment is available.

All the recruitment's related to section officer will be intimated or noticed under this section, so that you can apply for this recruitment accordingly.

Click here for West Bengal Public Service Commission Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?