9th June 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

When UPSC will conducted exam for Combined Medical Services?

Plz tell when will be u.p.s.c examination conducted in 2014 for combined medical services???with details???

Related Questions:
  1. BDS holders can appear for Combine Medical Services exam of UPSC? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for government job after scoring 66% in BSc?
  3. How to join a government company after passing B.A?
  4. How should I prepare for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  5. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to get the job in government organization after completing MSc?
  7. Details for government jobs in Air Force, Army and B.Tech related companies?
  8. Can a B.Com student get admission in Air Force? I am a graduate
  9. What are the jobs available for B.Tech students in government sector?
  10. Which government job will suit me after completing B.Tech with 55%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum cutoff in combined defence services examination conducted by UPCS?
  12. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper II (Code No. 2) Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of central government exams and Rajasthan Government exams? What is their date and syllabus?
  14. After M.A in Political Science and MSc IT from PTU university how to get a government job?
  15. Can Electrical Engineering graduates join Naval Courses?
  16. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  17. What is the difference between IES and engineering service exam conducted by UPSC?
  18. List of good government jobs related to my graduation(BCA)? How to get a government job?
11th June 2014, 07:45 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: When UPSC will conducted exam for Combined Medical Services?

Combined Medical Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The Exam Notification was already released and last date for receipt application was also already closed. The Examination Will be held on the 22.06.14.

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The candidate should have completed MBBS from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
  • Candidate who are appearing in the final MBBS Examination may also eligible to apply.
  • Candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st January, 2014
  • Upper age limits is applicable as per Government Norms.
  • A maximum of three years for OBC candidates.
  • A maximum of five years for candidate belongs to be Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes.

The written examination for Combined Medical Services Examination for two objective type papers hitherto was being conducted through the OMR sheets. The Commission has now decided that the written part of the ensuing combined Medical Services Examination, 2014 to be held on the 22nd June, 2014 will now be conducted in Computer Based mode. There will be no changes in the syllabus and the pattern of this examination.

Computer Based Combined Medical Service Examination :-

Forenoon Session
  • Reporting Time - 08:00 AM
  • Entry Gate Closes - 09:00 AM
  • Paper – I (Code 01) 10:00 AM TO 12:00 Noon

Afternoon Session
  • Reporting Time - 01:00 PM
  • Entry Gate Closes - 02:00 PM
  • Paper – II (Code 02) 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
11th June 2014, 10:19 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When UPSC will conducted exam for Combined Medical Services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz tell when will be u.p.s.c examination conducted in 2014 for combined medical services???with details???
Hey friend,

Combined Medical Service is one of the entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and this exam is being held every year.

DATES FOR CMS 2014:

Date of Notification : 23.03.2014

Last Date For Receipt of Application : 21.04.2014

Date of Commencement of Exam : 22.06.2014

The qualification which you would need to apply for this exam are:

> You must have a Citizenship in India

> Age limit needed is that the candidate should have attained 32 years on the year of examination and there are certain upper age relaxation for SC/ST,OBC and Ex-service men

> Education qualification needed is that the candidate must have completed M.B.B.S degree from a recognized university and even a final exam appearing candidate can apply for the exam

The Scheme of the exam is that you will have a Written Test which consist of 2 papers namely Paper I and Paper II each consisting of 200 marks with a total of 400 marks.The next will be a Personality Test which is for 200 marks.

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?