18th July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?

Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission? -- [New]
  3. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  4. Detailed information about Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? When the application form will be released?
  5. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  7. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held?
  9. Sample question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  10. Procedure to apply in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant Office exam? Tips for preparation?
  11. Kolkata Municipal Corporation exam papers
  12. Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant sample question paper
  13. Examination date of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? From where I will download admit card?
  14. Previous year papers of Junior assistant examination of Kolkata Municipal corporation?
  15. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  16. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  17. Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission exam?
  18. Syllabus and previous year papers of Kolkata municipal service commission exam?
24th June 2017, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?

There are not much resources available in the websites, so in order to help you I have attached some of the papers for Junior Assistant examination in Kolkata Municipal Corporation.

Download the papers from the given links and start solving the papers from now. I hope by solving the papers you can prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf kmc j.a papers (1).pdf(1.04 MB, 6676 views)
File Type: pdf KMC ja papers (2).pdf(1.04 MB, 3944 views)
File Type: pdf KMC ja papers (3).pdf(873.9 KB, 2883 views)
File Type: pdf KMC ja papers (4).pdf(206.3 KB, 2406 views)
File Type: pdf KMC ja papers (5).pdf(882.0 KB, 3376 views)
14th November 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Need last 10 years question papers of Junior Assistant exam in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission?

I want the sub assistant civil engineering question papers of previous year
22nd November 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Need previous year questions for the post of work assistant under tarakeshwar development authority
23rd December 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I want 10 years question paper for the post of hindi teacher under kolkata municipal Corpora
24th March 2022, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Need previous year question paper for West Bengal municipal service commission junior assistant exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?