13th July 2023, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Where a 16 years old can get Pilot training (women)?

Where will i get a pilot training (women) at the age of 16 years? I wanna join in airforce.

26th July 2023, 10:06 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where a 16 years old can get Pilot training (women)?

There are a few places where a 16-year-old woman can get pilot training.

One option is to join the Indian Air Force . The IAF has a program called the Flying Training (Women) (FT(W)) Scheme, which allows women to train to become pilots. The minimum age requirement for the FT(W) Scheme is 16 years.

Another option is to attend a civilian flying school. There are many civilian flying schools in India that offer pilot training programs. The minimum age requirement for pilot training at a civilian flying school varies from school to school.

To join the IAF's FT(W) Scheme, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:

You must be a citizen of India.
You must be between the ages of 16 and 21 years.
You must have completed your Class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
You must be physically and mentally fit.
You must be fluent in English.

The selection process for the FT(W) Scheme is very competitive. You will need to pass a written exam, a medical exam, and an interview. If you are selected, you will be trained at the Air Force Academy in Hyderabad. The training program lasts for two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?