23rd June 2016, 06:50 PM
itvidyatraining

Where can I get the latest details about the government jobs?

Where can I get the latest details about the government jobs? I want to know all the details about the upcoming government job. Please let me know and also help me to preapre well for the jobs. Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!

27th June 2016, 12:11 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get the latest details about the government jobs?

Yes, you can get all the Central Government jobs details on week basis. What you need to do is to buy Employment News on week basis. It will cost you INR 10/- but you will get full details of government jobs.
27th June 2016, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the latest details about the government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itvidyatraining View Post
Where can I get the latest details about the government jobs? I want to know all the details about the upcoming government job. Please let me know and also help me to preapre well for the jobs. Awaiting to get the answer soon. Thanks!

You can find the latest government jobs details in the news paper called “Employment News” and you can also find the details in the internet through various websites available for this purpose. The advertisements for the various government jobs will be given in the various newspapers. You can also find the notifications in the websites of the organizations like IBPS, SBI, ISRO, State Staff Selection Commission official websites, SSC, UPSC etc. Some of the website links are given below for your reference;

IBPS – Official Website
SBI – Official Website
ISRO – Official Website
SSC - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?