24th June 2016, 02:32 AM
Naushad qureshi

How to become a Train Driver and Ticket Collector after 12th Science student?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that how to become a Train Driver and Ticket Collector? I want to get Railway jobs and right now I am studying in 12th Science. Please help me in this regard.

27th June 2016, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Train Driver and Ticket Collector after 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naushad qureshi View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to know that how to become a Train Driver and Ticket Collector? I want to get Railway jobs and right now I am studying in 12th Science. Please help me in this regard.

The aspirant with 12th science without ITI or NCVT certification you are not eligible for the post. For a Train Driver the eligibility is a pass in 10th and ITI or NCVT certification or Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. After this you have to apply to the RRB examination and clear the written test and interview for the selection. The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for the post.

Regarding the Railway Ticket Collector you are eligible with 12th qualification with 50% marks. You have to apply to the post as and when the notification. The recruitment will be done by RRB. The selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.

Official website - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?