16th January 2012, 04:07 AM
prakharsinghbisht

What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?

What are the scope of government and private jobs in Electronic and Communication field on or after 2015 in India...???
Tell the Govt. and Private sector companies having more demand of ECE...???

16th January 2012, 05:19 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakharsinghbisht View Post
What are the scope of government and private jobs in Electronic and Communication field on or after 2015 in India...???
Tell the Govt. and Private sector companies having more demand of ECE...???
hello
ece is very good branch and all call it as the top branch and in future there is a large hope of government and private jods because that branch has that much improtance im not saying now it won't had impoetance it will have more improtance then now
all the best
2nd March 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?

m 3rd yr Ec student.do I have any option to get job in mining field.
2nd March 2012, 11:42 PM
tudi.swethna

Default Re: What is the scope of Government Jobs and Private Jobs in the field of ECE after 2015 in India?

Hai buddy..
ECE is one of the evergreen field. I am from ECE only. Ya you will have good scope in future also for govt. andprivate jobs. We are the communication people so,we wil be on top always..
All the best... ur's swethna
20th June 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i am joint 1st year ece in 2012 and i hope that ece field is more demand in india because hope is life we study well and we will get a good job in government and also in private company :)
23rd July 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the criteria for govt. jobs in ECE field ?????????????
22nd June 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what is scope of government job and private job in field of electrical engineering after 2017in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?