3rd May 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my intermediate mpc group with 91 % now am I eligible to any government jobs? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply for the government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to get government job with 65% marks in 10th and 58% marks in 12th?
  3. Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks? -- [New]
  4. What is the percentage marks required in 12th to get a job in Government sector?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  6. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  7. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  8. Can I get any government job after completing 10th and 12th science with 82% and 76% respectively?
  9. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job?
  10. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?
  11. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job with written exam marks?
  13. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  14. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  15. How can I get a good job after completing Undergraduate BCA with 55.53 marks and Post graduate MCA with 74% marks?
  16. Am I eligible to get core job in electrical engineering with 56 percentage marks in 10th standard?
  17. Any government or private job vacancies after completing 12th with 52%?
  18. How to get government teaching job in primary school after completing 12th with 61%? -- [Most Discussed]
4th May 2017, 12:22 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks?

You have completed your Intermediate with 91% marks and want to know whether you
are eligible for government jobs or not.

**Yes, definitely you are eligible for government jobs. Basically the notification for government jobs on Intermediate level is released every month in different companies. So, you have to aware about the latest notification of government jobs on 12th basis. You have to fill online application for that post through the official website of the company which releases the notification.

Following are the list of some government jobs in which you can apply:

--SSC CHSL

--SSC MTS

--LDC of any company

--Field Officer

**In my opinion you have to complete your graduation as well. After doing graduation you have lots of opportunities in Banking sector as well.
4th May 2017, 01:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after completing the 12th with 91 percentage marks?

Yes, as you have completed your 12th with 91% marks in PCM subjects, so you are eligible to apply for government jobs. But, not all, because there are many government jobs for which higher qualification is required like IBPS PO, Civil Services, CID/CBI etc you require graduation. Here are some of the jobs which you can apply based on your qualification:

> Railway Ticket Collector

> Railway Group D position

> Indian Army

> Police Constable

> Gram Sevak

> Lower Division Clerk

> Data Entry Operator

> Stenographer

> Air force

> Indian Navy etc.

In order to apply for any of these jobs at first you have to check out the notification and the availability of application forms. Once you get it, you have to fill it up and submit it. Now you have to appear for the entrance examination conducted by different bodies to get into different sectors. So, if you qualify the entrance examinations with good marks, then you will be eligible to get any of these government jobs.
4th May 2017, 03:12 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can avail government jobs after completion of your 12th with 91% marks. In order to apply for government jobs you will have to apply for various examinations such as RRB, SSC, NDA,etc examination.

You can avail government jobs after clearing all your rounds of interview during selection.
4th May 2017, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have completed my intermediate mpc group with 91 % now am I eligible to any government jobs? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply for the government jobs?

Yes, you can get a government job after completion of 12th standard with 91% marks. Various vacancies are available in the government sector for the candidates who have cleared 12th examinations. You have to clear the written test and interview to get a government job. Competition for the government job is very high, so you have to prepare well to clear the examinations. Some of the government vacancies are given below;

SSC – LDC, CHSL - Official Website

State Staff Selection Commission – TNPSC - Official Website

CRPF – Constable - Official Website

India Post – Postman - Official Website

West Bengal Police - Official Website

Delhi Public Library – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Official Website

Indian Railways – various posts - Official Website
4th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of your 12th standard with MPC stream with 91% aggregate marks from a recognized board. You are eligible to apply for jobs like police constable, Clerk, etc., on basis of 12th standard. You can apply for government jobs through official website which will be mentioned in the job notification.
4th May 2017, 10:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> Being a Class 12th passed candidate the government jobs options available for you with the same educational qualification are as here under :-

* You can become commissioned officer in Indian defense sector by joining NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by qualifying NDA entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year. For details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

* You can become lower divisional clerk in government offices by qualifying SSC CHSL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level ) examination. For details about the same examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

* You can join defense services as a tradesmen or clerk by qualifying their respective rallies followed by Common Entrance Examination. Further for details regarding these entries you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
4th May 2017, 10:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You secured 91% marks in 12th that's good .But for job you have give entrance for all jobs. Mark is not mandatory, only required 60%. But you appear entrance exam if you selected in this exam then you find job.
4th May 2017, 10:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can get job after completing your 12th standard with 91% but for that you have to qualify the entrance exam such as clerical, post office clerical, banking clerical etc. But let me tell you that it is not possible for you to get higher post jobs after 12th standard.
Personally I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and after that you will have lot of job opportunities with higher salary and good posts.
5th May 2017, 12:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to get government job after successful completion of 12th Class. The score that you have secured in 12th Class is very good and I request you to notice that the marks that you have secured will not be useful in getting in Government jobs.

Yes, the marks or merit secured in concerned recruitment examination will only be calculated or considered for giving final job. So I suggest you to score maximum marks in Examination conducted by concerned organizations in order to get selected easily.

You may apply for several recruitment's namely SSC CHSL, SSC MTS recruitment, SSC Stenographer Recruitment, Indian Railways Recruitment, India Post Recruitment, SCRA, NDA & NA Recruitment ..etc.,

Although there are job opportunities on the basis of 12th Class qualification, I strongly suggest you to pursue Graduation in order to find more number of job opportunities.
9th July 2017, 12:21 AM
rochithirkane
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes...
You scored Outstanding percentage in 12th.
You are eligible to apply :-
1. SSC CHSL
2. SSC MTS
3. SSC STENOGRAPHER
4. AIRMAN EXAM
5. NAVY SSR/AA EXAM
6. RAILWAY CLERK EXAM
7. RAILWAY TICKET COLLECTOR EXAM
8. RAILWAY CONSTABLE EXAM,etc...
13th July 2017, 12:39 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

After 12th you can apply for many government jobs. You can apply in following fields-
You can join Indian Army.
You can join Indian Navy.
You can give SSC exam through which you will get a government job.
You can apply for jobs in railways.
If you can take admission in graduation than you will get more opportunity after completing graduation.
After graduation you can apply for jobs in banks, civil services etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?