19th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?

Respected Sir/Madam I am in b.com 1st year.I want to join Indian Army.plz tell me that how much height of girls required to join army and on which posts girls can apply in army?My father is retired from army.plz reply.I request you

Related Questions:
22nd December 2013, 07:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?

This gives us immense pleasure to see your spirit of going for Indian army and serving the nation. You are a true source of inspiration to the youth especially the girls of modern society. You can definitely join Indian Army and serve the nation.

As you are doing B.Com course, so after the completion of your B.Com course you can join Indian Army on short service commission for non technical women. The eligibility criteria is as follows:-

-Age should be between 19 and 25 years.
-You should be unmarried.
-You should be graduate from a recognized institute of India.

The advertisement is usually done in the leading newspapers and official website of Indian Army in the month of April and September every year.

On recruitment, you have to undergo a training of 49 weeks in OTA Chennai.
For more details, refer to :-joinindianarmy.nic.in/
4th July 2014, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?

how to become indian army officer after 12?which exan should be given for this?give details for this exam too.
30th August 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Helo sir I am mansi singh me be final year ki student hu me army join krna chahti hu kya ap bta sakte hai ki me indian army kase join kr sakti sir my email id is 1mansisingh2@gmail. Com sir plz rpl me thank you
24th December 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/mam am student of class 12 and i have strongly spirit to join indian army and and do some work for india and my name is diksha shah .how many marks needed to join indian army and my email id is [email protected] reply soon.
26th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in class 12th maths stream. I am a girl. .i am from a small city of statr chhattisgarhAnd i want to join army as soldier .i want to fight for my country. Sir plz tell me what is the procedure and capabilities required. I will be very thankful to you.
13th May 2015, 02:56 PM
amanshrivastava98

Its great to see that you are interested in such a profession.

This can be done through the Combined Defense Services Exam (CDSE).

CDSE is conducted by the UPSC twice a year in the month of February and October for the recruitment of officers in the defence forces.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.

* The candidate should have done the graduation under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from a recognized university.

* The minimum age for appearing is 21 years at least.

You can appear in the examination right from the final year of your graduation degree.
22nd June 2015, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,

I am a married woman my age is 21 and i am doing BA last year, i want to join Indian army, am i eligible to join Indian army. Pls suggest
23rd May 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How can l join lndian army after completion of 12th class being a girl...sir pls rply...
29th September 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ mam I m a student of class 11 thbi want to become a doctor in indian army so where will I get my education and how will I get that job my father was an ex army man what is the age group for that
25th April 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am waiting for my 12th results am an commerce student I wanted to become an army commander in chief and I was there in NCC can I Join after my graduation
17th February 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi my age is 25 and I have completed Engineering in electronics and communication. Is it possible for me to join in Indian Army
13th July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Khushi manga I am in 11 of commerce background how can I apply for Indian army as an officer post what exam should I give tell
I also have my NCC A certificate .....
I wait for your reply please tell
19th March 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army ? Am from Mysuru And now yet studying 2nd pu Science . Can any one suggest what exams to be written to join Army ?
24th March 2020, 12:11 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

Girls can join Indian army but only if they have completed graduation after passing 12th .They can go for defence forces through CDSE that is ,common defence services examination or they can go for AFCAT (Air force common admission test ) .NDA examination is conducted after 12th that is for unmarried male candidates .Thus you are advised to apply for graduation after 12th and then you can join defence once you clear the written exam and the five days SSB .Also some colleges are there in which one can join the army through UES entry in the final year of graduation which is for both girls and boys .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?