14th April 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Why B.Ed in CS major is not offered at TET?

I am studying B.Ed second year in computer science major. Why we are not containing in TET exam CS major. That the exam not necessary then why that subject added in schools and colleges. Please answer my question. Thank you.

14th April 2017, 09:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why B.Ed in CS major is not offered at TET?

The candidate with B.Ed degree can apply for TET (Teaching Eligibility Test). The candidate should have earned graduation degree irrespective of stream and should have a B.Ed degree. The candidate should be the resident and citizen of India. There is no age limit to apply for the TET exam. So you are pursuing your B.Ed in computer science after completion you can apply.
14th April 2017, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why B.Ed in CS major is not offered at TET?

You can apply for CTET, of your state doesn't have any computer science subject option in TET. Most of the central government schools are better in terms of computer education and they recruit computer teachers every year through CTET scores. Hence, apply for it and try to score well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?