11th April 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they would ask for? Can someone please let me know the information on this same? I need to start applying for the job as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
  3. After 12th should I g for a job in government sector? I have passed 10th exam from Jharkhand board
  4. Which government job can I get with 12 marks? I have scored 59% in 12th
  5. How can I do a job in government companies after doing 12th from NIOS Board
  6. How to take a government job after passing from CBSE board
  7. Can I appear for 12th exam board after passing 12th exam through UP board with 52% marks
  8. Is NIOS board government recognized? Will I get a job in government job after passing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Haryana State Government Scholarship if secured 83.4% in 12th Board exam?
  10. Government jobs on 12th marks basis?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks
  12. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  13. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  14. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  15. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  16. What can I do after passing 12th? I have scored 78% marks in Board exam
  17. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
  18. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
12th April 2015, 02:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam?

Yes, you can apply for government job after passing 12th class with 59%.

You can apply for following exams :
  • SSC LDC
  • RRB Station Master
  • UPSC NDA
  • UPSC SCRA

Eligibility for SSC LDC and RRB station master :

Candidate must have passed his 12th class from recognised board with 50%. 5 % relaxation is there for reserved category candidate.

Age of candidate must be from 18 to 28 years.

Eligibility for UPSC SCRA :

Candidate must have passed 12th class with physics and mathematics.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.

Eligibility for UPSC NDA :

For Air force and Navy :
Candidate must have passed 12th class with physics and mathematics.
For Indian Army : Candidate must have passed 12th class in any discipline.

Age for NDA 16.5 to 19 years
Age foor SCRA 17 to 21 years
12th April 2015, 02:12 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam?

You have secured very good percentage marks in class 12th and you are eligible to apply for various government jobs with these percentage marks therefore you are requested not to worry about your eligibility because you are eligible for following government jobs :

01. Indian Post Office Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Examination :

All those candidates who have passed class 12th are eligible to apply and age should be between 18-30 years.

02. SSC LDC and DEO Examination 2015-16 :

Candidate must be passed class 12th in any stream from a reputed board and age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.

03. Insurance Sector - NICL/ UIICL/ NIACL/ LIC Assistant examination :

Candidate must have passed class 12th or should be graduate in any discipline from a reputed board/university

Age must be less than 28 years and more than 18 years.

04. Indian Railways - Commercial Clerk, Goods Guard, Railway Police force jobs on 12th basis are available and you can choose this field as well.

05. Indian Army - CISF, CRPF, ITBP, CAPF Police Constable/ force can be joined just after passing 10th from a recognized board.

06. State Government Police Force constable jobs are also requires minimum 12th pass so this might also be an option for your career to enter the government sector.

If you complete bachelor's degree in any discipline then you will be eligible for various other jobs of high level such as - UPSC IAS examination, SSC CGL Exam, IBPS PO and Clerk Exam, SBI Clerk and PO exam, Indian Railways ASM examination etc.
12th April 2015, 08:32 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Will I be able to get a government job with 59% marks in 12th board exam? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria they would ask for? Can someone please let me know the information on this same? I need to start applying for the job as well. Thank you!
Definitely, you are eligible to apply for various government jobs after passing your Intermediate (12th) examination. There are several opportunities for 12th pass aspirants to make career in the government sector. After passing the 12th examination, you are eligible for these government examinations.

1. SSC (Staff Selection Commission): SSC is one of the famous examination and many candidates appear for this exam every year. Those who already clear 12th examination are eligible to apply for SSC jobs as Lower Division Clerk, data entry operators & Combined Higher Secondary Level examination etc.

2. NDA Examination: If you are interested in the defence sector, then NDA is the best opportunity for you to join the defence as officer post. NDA Examination is only for unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5-19 years. The examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. You can apply for either Army wing or Naval & Air force wings on the basis of your educational qualification.

~~If you have completed your intermediate examination with arts or commerce stream, then you are only eligible for Army wings.

~~ Science candidates who have passed the intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects are eligible for both Air force and Navy wings.

3. Clerical Post: You can also eligible to Clerical post in various government departments. You can apply for some banking sector clerical examination. Age should not be more than 28 years. Well the age criteria depend on the banks. Intermediate candidates are not eligible for IBPS Clerical examination, because to apply for IBPS Clerical examination you need graduate degree with proficiency with English.

4.You can also apply for the Indian Railways recruitment as Junior clerk, ticket collector arts, the details of the vacancies updated on the official website time to time.

5. Intermediate passed candidates are also eligible to apply for Indian Post recruitment. You can apply for a Postal Assistant job, if you have passed class 12th examination with English as a compulsory subject. Your age should between 18-27 years.

~~ You can also apply to the Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment (MTS) after passing your Matriculation/Intermediate examination, age should not be more than 27 years.

6. Stenographer Recruitment: Candidate can also apply for various government stenographer recruitment. Minimum criteria to apply for stenographer is Intermediate with good typing speed. The eligibility criteria are not same for all the government departments, but intermediate pass candidates are eligible for this post.

After completing Intermediate examination you can apply for Defence jobs, Banking sector job, Railways Examination, SSC examination, SCRA Examination, Stenographer Recruitment any many more. I suggest you please keep touch with Employment newspaper to get more details regarding latest government vacancies.
13th April 2015, 02:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you are eligible or various examination conducted after the +2 with PCM . As there is no necessary requirements in +2 to apply for the examination as they offer you job only after qualifying the respective entrance examination .

The various government jobs for which you are eligible to apply for :-

NDA :- The entrance examination is conducted to join Defense service after +2 . It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year . The candidates ( boy ) who have passed the +2 with science stream and age between 16.5-19 years can apply .

SSC LDC :- It is the examination conducted by SSC . Candidates with any stream in +2 can apply but age must be between 18-27 years .

You can also have opportunity to apply for the Clerk posts in various sector as in Indian post , Indian Railway etc .

State Government also conducts examination for vacancies in different sectors .

For get more jobs opportunity keep reading or attention on Employment news published in the market .
14th April 2015, 01:23 PM
Ashwakh

Yes , you can apply for the different posts in Government department with your qualification .

~ You can apply for the post of Police conistable in Police department

~ You can apply for the NDA exam to join in Defence services.

Nda stands for national defence academy exam

To join in nda , your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
you shouldhave completed 12th from a recognised board
you shouldbe a citizen of india
you shouldbe an unmarried candidate

Selection process is ,

1) written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test

written exam syllabus is ,

1) Maths = 300 marks
2) General ability = 600 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?