6th June 2013, 01:59 AM
shelke kd.

Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks

sir I have passed 10+2 from pune board with 66% marks.&mt cet with 80 marks can i get aidmission in govt. engeneering collage in mahrastra.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any engineering college of Maharashtra? I have passed 12th standard from Maharashtra board with 43.5% marks
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  5. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  6. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  7. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  8. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  9. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  10. How to take admission in Ferguson college after clearing 12th from Maharashtra State Board?
  11. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  12. How much percentage is required to study BBA?
  13. How to take admission in government college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th
  14. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  15. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  16. Where can I get admission after scoring 47% marks in 12th science from HSC board?
  17. Can I get admission in Pune University for BBA if passed 12th from NIOS with 47% marks 10 years ago? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
15th February 2017, 02:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in government engineering college in Maharashtra after passed 12th from Pune Board with 66% marks.

The name of best college for you in which you can try to get admission are given below.

=> Amrutvahini College of Engineering, Ahmednagar

=> Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere

=> GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur

=> Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur

=> Priyadarshini College of Engineering, Nagpur

=> Bhartiya Vidya Bhavans, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai

=> Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?