27th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?

Hello
I have degree in interior design.
Now I want to do bArc.
Is it possible on basis of my degree as I have no math in 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design? -- [New]
  2. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  3. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  4. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  5. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  6. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  7. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  8. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  9. Which are the leading institutes in Delhi? Which institute is the best? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in interior design course and what is the criteria?
  11. Exams for interior designing degree course in india?
  12. Is there any value in correspondence degree? Is it a good choice to do B.Tech/B.E after diploma in interior design?
  13. Can I do interior design privately being a degree holder in ECE?
  14. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  15. How to get admission for Interior Designing course in CPET in Ahmedabad?
  16. Can I do interior design after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. How can I get admission in diploma in interior designing course from distance education
  18. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
2nd January 2014, 12:38 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.Arch COURSE

-> Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or equivalent exam.

-> Minimum of 50% marks is required.

> Candidate should have obtained minimum of 40% marks in MAH-AR-CAT, AIEEE, NATA or Association CAT exams.

So, I don't think so doing degree in Interior design will help you to get the B.Arch course but still you can directly contact the colleges for information as most of the private colleges will have Management seats and they will allow at times for candidates with special reason as like yours.

I have attached the best colleges list around India which provides B.Arch course with the contact details. Just go ahead and contact them to get to know if it will be possible for you to join the B.Arch course with just your interior design degree. Am pretty sure you will be able to do the course in any one of the colleges!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Arch_Colleges.pdf(29.0 KB, 264 views)
2nd August 2014, 08:02 PM
suneja123

Smile Re: Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?

Hello
I have diploma in interior design.
Now I want to do bArc.
Is it possible on basis of my diploma in interioer & decoretiors
12th January 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Arch is possible after degree in Interior Design?

I complete my diploma in interior design do can I eligible for nata but the problem is I didn't do
12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?