6th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 329 rank in Karnataka-CET?

Hello
My son has been ranked 329 in Karnataka CET.
Does he has any chance of admission to B.Tech,?
Please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Being a Canadian am I eligible to get admission if secured 20,000 rank in K-CET?
  2. Cutoff rank for university of agriculture? I have scored 329 rank in Plant Sciences
  3. Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?
  4. Admission in free Medical college for a candidate who has scored 94 marks in Karnataka-CET?
  5. Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile?
  6. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  7. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  8. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  9. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  10. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the chances of getting a seat after scoring 271 rank in B.Arch in Karnataka CET? Which are the colleges offering Architecture in Bangalore?
  12. Which is the best college for me to take admission with a rank of 8000 in Karnataka CET Exam for the year 2012?
  13. Eligibility to appear in CET for a candidate who has secured below 50% in B.Com? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  15. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  16. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  17. Can I get a government job after scoring 329 in electrical
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
8th April 2016, 11:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 329 rank in Karnataka-CET?

Yes, there is definitely chance of admission with this rank. If there are government colleges then surely chances are more for admission in it.

Also, he will have chance of admission in other top private engineering colleges. Just attend counselling and lock choices carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?