25th January 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission to Bachelor's Degree after passing HS from NIOS?

I have passed HS(PCM) with 3rd div from NIOS in the year 2012. Can i get admission in any Bachelor's degree from your college???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  2. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th?
  3. Can I study B.Sc or BHMS after completing 12th NIOS? Does NIOS has any value in abroad?
  4. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  6. Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?
  7. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  8. Can I get admission in WBUT Colleges after passing from NIOS Board?
  9. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  10. Admission in CBSE school after passing 10th from NIOS?
  11. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  12. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  13. Can I take admission in CS after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  14. Can I take admission for Fy.Com in NIOS after 12?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  16. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?
  17. In which college of Varanasi can we get admission after passing from NIOS Board for graduation?
  18. Admission in IIT JEE or any other college after passing 12th by NIOS?
26th January 2015, 02:22 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission to Bachelor's Degree after passing HS from NIOS?

Yes, you can Pursue Bachelor's Degree after Passing Higher Secondary from NIOS.

National Institute of open Schooling (NIOS) Ans: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an educational organisation which imparts education through open and distance Learning Mode and Conducts Examinations for grant of certificates up to Pre Degree Level.

If you wish to Use NIOS certificates for Higher Studies its your own Interest that you Keep in Mind the requirements of the Boards/ Universities you Wish to Join.

Some Boards/ universities Require Specific Subject Combination for the Admission to the Institution Affiliated to them.

NIOS Certificates are Valid, Recognized and at par with other National and State Board of School Education.

NIOS Learners do appear for various Competitive examinations.
26th January 2015, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed HS(PCM) with 3rd div from NIOS in the year 2012. Can i get admission in any Bachelor's degree from your college???
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is recognized board exam so you are eligible to apply for Graduation course after completing 12th standard from NIOS. Here, I am listing some best graduation course after completing 12th standard.

- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
- B.Com (Banking and Insurance)
- B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems)
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Chemistry.

You can apply for Graduation course based on your 12th standard specialization.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for the above courses.The applicant should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination to seek admission to the above courses. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks of the qualifying exam.
15th April 2015, 12:54 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, according to the norms of UGC, a candidate seeking the admission in any graduate course should have passed all the subjects in higher secondary successfully from any recognized board.

There is no such criteria that the candidate should be a regular student.

So you are eligible for a UG course from being an NIOS student.
20th November 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Yes If I passed HS from NIOS Can I take admission for honours in English subject to complete B.A from calcutta university in kolkata.
28th February 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I join D Pharmacy under kalyani university when I passed h.s. in science from NIOS
1st September 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 50% from Nios.
Can I do Bachelor of arts(B.A) Master of art (M.A) with the subject(English litrature, English langauage, Political science, & history). From Nios.
2nd September 2017, 08:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree after passing higher secondary from NIOS.

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) is a recognised board and plays a major role in providing education to rural and most backward region in various states.

The certificate issued by the board is valid to appear in entrance examination for admission in higher studies course as well as for recruitment in jobs.
11th October 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have passed my first and second year history honours through Bihar university muzaffarpur but I have not appeared in third year cause some problem. Can I complete my graduation through NIOS
18th May 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Do you offer degree in tourism sector. Please inform me. I have done diploma in hospitality management after 12th
14th August 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for degree course ,I passed 12th in state syllabus in Kerala in commerce
16th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was done my from regular college but my number is too poor it is not good so what can i do for good make in ba course
3rd September 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Diploma in Nursing from Maharashtra Board, Now I want to do Bachelor of Arts from NIOS, will I be eligible to take admission for the same.
5th September 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I study. I passed senior secondary from nios 2014 with subjects code were 302, 336, 321, 301, 317 and 315
17th August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

After passing senior secondary from NIOS am I eligible to get admission for degree courses
in colleges affiliated to universities in Kerala?
20th August 2019, 01:15 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

IF you have 55% aggregate in the NOIS 10+2 then you can take admission in B Tech.
13th August 2020, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I have pass nios from std 12 with subject of mass communication data entry home science english painting then I will get addmision in ba?
17th August 2020, 12:12 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: Admission to Bachelor's Degree after passing HS from NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree after passing higher secondary from NIOS.

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) is a recognised board and plays a major role in providing education to rural and most backward region in various states
7th September 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir.i have passed Sr.secondary this year,can i join directly MA or i have to do BA my age is 36I have passed in D El d too.
10th January 2022, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

A student had completed upto ba second year in her college days so is that student allowed to just compelete the final year in nios.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?