11th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?

I failed in class 9 and I registered for class 10 from NIOS, will i get admission in any CBSE school class 11 after passing 10 from nios?.

Please reply in detail the procedure.

16th January 2015, 03:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?

Yes, you can get admission in CBSE schools for class 11 although you have cleared your class 10 from NIOS.

CBSE requires some specific subject combinations for admissions as given in the NIOS prospectus.

The candidates who wish to join formal school board in class XI after passing NIOS examination of class X may opt for subject combinations which are acceptable in Class XI .

However, NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with other National and state board of school education

16th January 2015, 03:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in previous CBSE school if I cleared 10th from NIOS?

Yes, you can get admission in 11th class in CBSE school, after the completion of your 10th standard from NIOS. To get admission, first you have to choose any school and you should submit your application form at that school along with following documents.
1. 10th Pass certificate
2. Transfer certificate from previous school
3. Bonafide from previous school
After the completion of application procedure, you will get admission in CBSE school.

26th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Open basic education level B, can i get admission to 10th NIOS directly? I am intellectual disabled person

25th September 2021, 12:10 AM
Wasma sanober

Yes you can take admission in any school in India after giving 10th examination from NIOS, CBSE gives chance to every one and it doesn't matter from which board you gave your 10th examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?