21st July 2016, 01:24 AM
yogesh gavankar

Admission date of F.Y.B.Com in Delhi University?

I want to take admission in F.Y.B.Com in Delhi University. Can anyone of you please inform me the admission date of F.Y.B.Com in this university? I need to know about it immediately. Please tell me asap.

27th July 2016, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission date of F.Y.B.Com in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh gavankar View Post
I want to take admission in F.Y.B.Com in Delhi University. Can anyone of you please inform me the admission date of F.Y.B.Com in this university? I need to know about it immediately. Please tell me asap.
The admission for F.Y.B.Com in Delhi University 2016 has already been closed. I am expecting that next admission will be begins during the month of April/May 2017 and closed during the month of July 2017. The important notification regarding the examination will be updated in official website of the Delhi University. One can download the application form through official website.

Delhi University Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?