6th January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?

Hi, i m Rishabh i have passed b.com with 53% from c.c.s. univ. Meerut. i want to do m.com corresponding from delhi university. so plz tell me all process nd last date of admson in du.
thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  4. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Com from Delhi School of Correspondence?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com in Kalina University?
  8. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  9. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
  10. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  11. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence from Delhi University?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  14. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  15. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  18. What is the last date for admission for M.Com in correspondence in Mysore Open University
2nd May 2012, 05:32 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?

You are not eligible to do M.com from DELHI UNIVERSITY

as

Minimum Eligibility for M.com from DELHI UNIVERSITY

• B.com recognized university.
• At least 55% marks in the B.com.

Some other best university offer M.com Correspondence.

Annamalai University
Bangalore University
IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Osmania University

and many more university offer M.com correspondence.

you will get the whole knowledge of procedure of admission from their official website.
5th May 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?

can you please answer what is the last date of forms?
5th May 2012, 10:06 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Masters of Commerce in Delhi University

Notification of Entrance Examination date - April/may.

Entrance Examination date - June

For any new update about the entrance examination you should keep visiting the official website of Delhi University.

Delhi university conduct entrance examination for M.COM.

Minimum Eligibility

• B.com/ B.A. (Hons.) Economics /B.B.S./B.B.A./ B.I.F.A./ B.B.E from recognized university.
• At least 55% marks in the B.com.

Entrance Examination Pattern

• B.com syllabus
• General awareness
• General aptitude

DURATION

2 hours

After clearing the examination you can take admission in M.com in dehli university.

University of Delhi's Website for more info

www.du.ac.in
24th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have passed b.com with 70%. i want to do M.com correspondence course from DU. so please if you can give me the details and procedure to take admission this year, as i am unable to get it from SOL DU website.
thank you!
29th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how i get admission in b.com delhi university with corresponding???????????
30th May 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

last date of m. cam corrspndnce forms?????
5th June 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have got 67% in B. Com from DU. now i want to do M.Com from correspondence fro Delhi University can you tell me the procedure for admissions and is there any entrance exam for it, if yes then plz tell me the important dates regarding entrance exam,
3rd July 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have passed b.com with 76%. I want to do m.com correspondence from Delhi University. can you please give me the details of admission procedure and all the important dates
13th July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my graduation in commerce from MJPRU.I HAVE SCORED 65% MARKS .I WANTED TO DO CORRESPONDING M.COM FROM DU .PLEASE TELL ME THE ADMISSION CRITERIA.THANK YOU
22nd January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have secured 54% from ranchi university accounts honours.what is the procedure of taking admission in m.com correspondence from d.u?also give me all the important cut off dates
5th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com with 70% kindly help me how to get admission in DU through correspondence in M.Com
22nd April 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

For M.Com course from Correspondence from Du, the enterance test is compulsory or not & kindly tell me about %.
9th June 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I get 55.52% in bcom from kuk university how i can get admission in mcom du corruspondus course
10th June 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

What procedure to m.com
19th June 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

ih i am monika i have got 47% marks in b.com from du(ncw).kindly help me how to get addmission through correspondence in m.com.
16th July 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

my score in m.com entrance exam is 57 ? will i be able to seek admission in delhi university correspondance ?????????
23rd September 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

my age is 40 and I am a house wife and I am planning to do m.com through correspondence I finished my b.com in 1994. Is it possible for me to do this course.
25th November 2013, 10:39 AM

hi m sandha i have passed b.com with 48 % from DU . i want to do m.com corresponding from delhi university. so plz tell me all process nd last date of admson in du.
thank you
27th November 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, i have passed b.com with 70%. i want to do M.com correspondence course from DU. so please if you can give me the details and procedure to take admission this year, as i am unable to get it from SOL DU website.
thank you!
you are not elligible because you are lezi
2nd December 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is shelly , I want to do m.com , plz tell me , can I do correspondence m.com from delhi university , actually I m doing b.com right now , I m 3rd year student?l
21st January 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I can do correspondence m.com from D.U.,actually I have passed B.A. from ccsu Allahabad
29th January 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done b.com with 66% marks from kurukshetra university please tell me the procedure to get admission in m.com in D.U.
10th April 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted the application form for m.com (Regular) of DU...but now want to fill the form for SOL also! Is it possible?
14th April 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

hi i am abhishek raj, i have passed BBA. with 50% marks from bra university .. and i have also done my online registration so please provide me the procedure of admission in coresspondance in m.com
24th May 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i m Md Shahabz Alam Warsi i have passed b.com with 2 nd divison in the year 2005 from bhagalpur univ in bihar. i want to do m.com corresponding from delhi university. so plz tell me all process and last date of admission in du.
Thanking U
3rd June 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com frm lucknow university with 54 percent and want to take admission in delhi university for m.com course correspondance what is the procedure
9th June 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have got 88% marks in 12th board ..now how to apply for DU correspondence for b.com...?
24th June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

HI I AM SUSHANT KAPOOR EM PASSING B.COM IN MGSU UNVIERSITY ND I GOT 83% NOW HOW TO APPLY FOR DU CORRESPONDENCE FOR M.COM....???????
9th July 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi i secrued 70%in bcom hw to apply for mcom correspondence and when is the last date for registration??
6th August 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have got 55% in my bcom in 2013 from ccs university plz inform last date for mcom correspondence for 2014-2015 batch...??
18th September 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I got 59%in b.com frm ccs cn i tke admission in m.com correspondence if yes then how nd lst date also
13th November 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I got 45% marks in b.com(pass)from delhi university..can i do m.com correspondence from d.u..if yes,please tell me the procedure how to fill m.com form ..what is the last date of admission..
30th April 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I filled my m.com entrance form
With the 54.97 % that means I am not elegiable for appearing in entrance exam but I submitted and paid fees of rs 500 .
Can I give entrance exam for m.com corospondance
I want to take admission
What should I do. I got only 1 mark less for eligibility
Please help me
Naveen kumar
11th July 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Is the procedure for registration for mcom same for du regular mode and du sol? I have registered for mcom appliction form from du regular mode which was opened from 1st April to 30th April 2015. Now shall i have to register again differently from du sol? I want admission in du sol
6th August 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a ST student. I did my graduation from Nagaland University with just 43% but I wanted to do my Master of commerce correspondence from Delhi university. Is it possible?? And when is the last date for admission?
6th January 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I got 45% b.com in 2014 from DU can i do m.com from du correspondence if yes,please tell me the procedure how to fill m.com form..what is the last date of admission
14th March 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply for M.com through correspondence in DU. What is the process and last date of admission. Fees structure also let me know.
17th May 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com in 2005 from mdu and got 57% . What is the procedure to do m.com correspondence from du.what is the procedure to apply for the same.
19th September 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com in 1998 with 70% marks...what's the procedure for admission in m.com and am I eligible to do this?
19th June 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have passed b.com(h) with 52% of marks from Delhi university ....will you please tell me the procedure of doing m.com
27th November 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I Have Passed My B.com From Sol In This Year , And I Have Get 57 % Marks And Now I am To Take Admission In M.com From Sol , Am I Eligible To Take Admission Directly Without Eligibility Test...??
20th August 2018, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Com correspondence from Delhi University can you tell me the procedure for admissions and is there any entrance exam for it, if yes then plz tell me the important dates regarding entrance exam and the last date for admission.
20th August 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Com from correspondence from Delhi University can you tell me the procedure for admissions and is there any entrance exam for it, if yes then plz tell me the important dates regarding entrance exam and last date for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?