23rd September 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?

Dear All,
Request you to please share the last date of admission to correspondence course of B.A.(Punjabi) from Delhi University? Can you please share the list of universities that offers correspondence admission to B.A.(Punjabi) course in Delhi?
Thanks
Gurnaaz

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  2. Colleges for B.Ed with correspondence in Delhi? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of recognized universities which offer correspondence/part time M.Tech course in Delhi?
  4. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  5. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  6. List of universities in Delhi for PhD?
  7. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  9. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  10. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  11. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence course from Delhi university? Last date for admission in DU?
  12. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  13. What is the procedure and last date to get admission for B.Com course in Delhi University?
  14. When the application form for admission in correspondence M.Com will be distributed in Delhi University?
  15. Which universities offer M.Com course in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  17. Required age limit to join B.Ed course?
  18. Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?
31st August 2016, 10:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
Request you to please share the last date of admission to correspondence course of B.A.(Punjabi) from Delhi University? Can you please share the list of universities that offers correspondence admission to B.A.(Punjabi) course in Delhi?
Thanks
Gurnaaz
List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi:

Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
Address: MCD office Karol Bagh,
DB Gupta Road, Christian Colony, Block 17 B, Dev Nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005
Phone: 011 2872 9399

University of Delhi
Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900

The official notification regrading admission will be updated on the official website of the concerned university during the month of April/May. Admission notification for 2017 has not been released yet. Please, keep watching the official website of the respective university to get more details regarding the admission process.
14th September 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer correspondence B.A.(Punjabi) in Delhi? Last date of admission in Delhi University?

I am 64 years of age and want to pursue Gyani course from a university in Delhi or Punjab. I have done MA in Sociology and PG Diploma in Personal Management, IR & Labour Laws by correspondence.
Kindly suggest what best course is available in Punjabi Language?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?