18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation?

Hi,
I am Manish kumar i have done my graduation in B.COM,from Delhi university and now i want to take an admission in COMPANY SECRETARY course. So i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission & your fee structure, and your syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  3. After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?
  4. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  5. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  6. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  7. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  8. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  10. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  12. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  13. Percentage criteria and fee structure to do CS after graduation? What are the benefits of doing CS?
  14. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  15. Fee structure and admission procedure of Company Secretary Course?
  16. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission for company secretary course after completing B.Com
  18. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?