9th September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?

Hi,
I am Manish kumar i have done my graduation in B.COM,from Delhi university and now i want to take an admission in COMPANY SECRETARY course. So i want to know after graduation in which year i directly take an admission and what about the date of admission & your fee structure, and your syllabus.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
  2. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  3. How to take admission in company secretary course after graduating in B.Com from Kanpur University?
  4. Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation? -- [New]
  5. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  6. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus?
  7. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
  8. Admission for Company Secretary course -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  10. What is the procedure for company secretary admission? How many subjects come under company secretary course? I have passed BBA HR
  11. Admission procedure for Company Secretary course? Minimum percentage required?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  13. What percentage is required to be done for CS course? What is the fee structure followed for CS course?
  14. Am i eligible to enroll for CS executive programme? I have completing B.Com Final exam
  15. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  16. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  17. Admission process for Company Secretary? Website for information on exams? Scope after CS?
  18. Can I enter into executive course of CS after passing B.Com?
22nd November 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?

What is the process for joining comapany secretaty course after completion of graduation course?
1st December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?

fees structure and admission procidure of cs
6th January 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I m Neelam Aggarwal. I want to take admission in cs after graduation. I have done BBA. can u plz tell what is the procedure for admission. My e-mail a/c is [email protected]
31st January 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv complete B. Com from Global open university , so now i want take admission C.S course wt are the prosess and fees structure nd tel wt is the last date my mail A/C- [email protected]
24th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

hhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want to join this course... plz tell me how to get admission in it?........and plz give me the more detail about its subjects......plz mail me on this id [email protected]
and on which date its starting the admission ....process......?
plz give me rply fast ..........
21st March 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

which date its starting the admission & proceess....? plz give me answer me
21st March 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

which date its starting the admission...& pocess...?
10th April 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i m intrested in cs.bt after bcom.how to take admission or last dates of cs admission
20th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i have complete my graduation in bcom and i wanted to do cs so what are procedure of addmission?
20th April 2012, 10:15 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY for COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
or
if you are graduate from recognized university you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

Admission is open though out the year.

Graduated Students are required to register them self for the Executive Level.

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India have centers all over India you may get the nearest center list

on it's website and visit there for admission in Company Secretaries course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION
Eight months programme
fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
9 Months programme
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
15 Months programme
fee – 7750

For further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?