9th November 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology for the course of BE(Automobile Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission to this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

12th November 2020, 08:27 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology can be seen below.

Admissions can be done through JEE Main or GUJCET exam counseling procedure.

For Application procedure visit official website-
https://ljku.edu.in/
15th November 2020, 02:59 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Admission procedure to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology is done on the basis of the test which is conducted by ACPC. The applicant should be available for the duration of 4 years. The applicant must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
15th November 2020, 03:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study BE in Automobile Engineering at LJ Institute of Engineering and Technology is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in GUJCET(Gujarat Common Entrance Test)/JEE Main followed by counseling.

Interested candidate can apply online through GUJCET website https://gujcet.gseb.org/ or JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. First of all register yourself on the website and thereafter login with the details and fill the application form with all the required details. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ljku.edu.in
15th November 2020, 08:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in LJ institute of Engineering and Technology for pursuing B.E. in Automobile Engineering, you will have to fill its online application form by referring to the link www.ljku.edu.in.

Also, the admission to the same degree course will be based on the candidates performance in GUJCET/JEE Main as well as in their Class 12th as the final merit list has weightage of both the examination i.e; 40% for GUJCET/JEE Main marks and 60% for Class 12th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?