2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BE course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Marks required in GATE to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  5. Course structure of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  7. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  8. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  9. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  10. Can I get any NIT for M.Tech after scoring 4659?
  11. Does SLIET college offer B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  12. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
  13. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  14. How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?
  15. Best private colleges in Punjab or Rajasthan after passing 12th Arts? Which stream is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  17. Which are the universities in Punjab offering Ph.D and M.Phil in education
  18. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
7th August 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this BE course asap.

Eligible candidates can apply online to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply for the 4 year BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering course. They have to appear in JEE (Main) and subsequent counseling of CSAB to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th August 2018, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

If you want to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, you will have to sit in the entrance test I.e. JEE Mains. You have to score good marks in the entrance test, because admission process will be done on the basis of rank secured in JEE Mains. You must have passed 10+2 standard in Science stream from a recognized board to appear for JEE Mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?