16th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to pass my back paper with new pattern of DU?

I was absent in one exam of 5th sem of B.Sc physics hons (UG 3 years course) in November of 2016. May I pass according to new pattern of DU (40% criterion). May I take admission in MSc in 2017.

16th February 2017, 09:23 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Do I have to pass my back paper with new pattern of DU?

You have to give exam or only that subject and in the old pattern of Delhi university, but if you fail to score minimum 50% in that particular subject then you have to repeat the whole semester with new pattern of Delhi university and for that you have to score minimum 40% in theory papers as well as 40% in the practical papers.
17th February 2017, 07:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you were absent in the 5th semester examination of B.Sc Physics, you have to re apply for the examination in order to clear the paper.
Now, the point is that under which pattern you will have to clear the remaining paper.
According to new pattern of DU of 40% criteria, you have to qualify the paper with new criteria of the University. But it will be better for you to contact to the respective University to get the exact details that on which pattern you need to qualify in the paper.
17th February 2017, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, exam paper are set according to the latest pattern and exams are conducted along with the other back papers. Question paper are same for other back paper candidates too in most of the universities.

Therefore, you have to study according to the latest pattern and syllabus set by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?