11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best between Michigan State University and University of Chicago according to admission procedure to study MS course? What should an Indian student do to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study MS course from Michigan State University or University of Chicago. Please tell me which one is better according to admission procedure? What should an Indian student do to get admission in these universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D from USA after M.A in English?
  2. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  3. Msc in sports medicine after BDS ?
  4. Best university in between Michigan State University and Arizona State University, USA to study MBA? -- [New]
  5. List of good colleges for graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  7. Universities in Germany accepting IELTS 5.5 score to pursue bachelor degree?
  8. List of courses and universities considered good for Mechanical engineering?
  9. List top rated universities in US for doing Aerospace Engineering?
  10. Admission procedure to study in Harvard University for PCB student?
  11. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  12. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  13. Foreign unviersities for doing ph.d in analytical chemistry?
  14. List of top universities in USA for doing masters degree in forensic science and psychology?
  15. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  16. Procedure to apply for B.Sc Physics from University of Manchester? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission being an Indian student?
  17. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?
  18. How can I do M.Tech(civil engineer) in Germany? List of top institutions in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech (civil engineer)
14th February 2017, 12:10 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which university is best between Michigan State University and University of Chicago according to admission procedure to study MS course? What should an Indian student do to get admission?

If we consider the ranking of these two universities then University of Chicago is much better than the other. It has been ranked 4th in the country by Forbes and beats Michigan in other streams as well.

For applying you need to select your integrated program,visit their Program Page for relevant program-specific application information.
Follow the Application link, as applicable, when you're ready to start the application. You will have to submit all your details. But make sure to note down one thing that you might have to give a test according to your subject. The tests differ from subject to subject. Like for MS in Computer Sc you will have to appear for GRE or GMAT which is highly competitive. You can apply as soon as possible for the new session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?