29th February 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know the course & fee particulars of M.A.(Education) in distance mode in Periyar University. Please let me know the course structure and fee immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study Distance M.A. in Hindi? Total fee expenses?
  2. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  3. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
  5. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  6. Is it possible to study Distance PhD in Physiotherapy? Course duration and fee expenses?
  7. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in KIIT University?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Fee expenses of MBBS in Kalinga University for merit students?
  12. Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?
  13. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  15. Am I eligible for MPSC exam after completing degree from Periyar Distance Education University Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
29th February 2016, 06:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I would like to know the course & fee particulars of M.A.(Education) in distance mode in Periyar University. Please let me know the course structure and fee immediately.

The eligibility to study the M.A in Education in Periyar University (distance) is a pass in any graduation degree with B.Ed. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course fee is Rs. 15,300. The pdf showing the fee structure is given for your reference Fee Structure details . The website link of Periyar University is given below you can check the details in the link given; Periyar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?