6th April 2018, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Animation) in Aakash Institute of Business Management?

Hi, I want to secure admission in Aakash Institute of Business Management for BSc in Animation course. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of BSc(Animation) in Aakash Institute of Business Management?
  2. How to get admission in Akash Institute after clearing ICSE exams?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  5. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  6. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  7. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  9. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  10. Can i get loan for getting admission in Aakash institute?
  11. List of government colleges for doing MBA in MP and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which institute is best between Narayan and Aakash?
  13. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Administration in Institute of Advance Computing and Management, New Delhi?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT?
  15. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  16. Which stream should I choose in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?
  18. Admission procedure to study MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
14th May 2023, 02:22 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Animation) in Aakash Institute of Business Management?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called CUCET and SET to take admission in this institute to study BSc (Animation).

The admission procedure to study BSc (Animation) is, candidates must have 12th passed with science stream from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?