18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune for MBA in Business Analytics course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?
  2. Admission procedure to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  3. Can I study PhD in Business Analytics being a PGDBA postgraduate of Symbiosis College, Pune?
  4. Admission procedure to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA? -- [New]
  5. Can I study MBA in Business Analytics being a BTech(IT) student?
  6. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?
  7. How to do Post Graduation Program in analytics- Distance Learning?
  8. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  9. NIT pune after diploma in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  12. Selection procedure followed in Volvo Analytics Intern interview?
  13. Eligibility, duration and scope available for Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics course?
  14. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BCA in MIT, Pune? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  17. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  18. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
19th May 2018, 05:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Business Analytics) in IMED, Pune?

MBA in Business Analytics course is a 2 years duration long.
Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune is affiliated to Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).
Candidate who have completed graduation in any discipline with 50% or more marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university are eligible to Apply for admission in Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune.

Admission Process:

In order to get admission to this course, you will have to sit in the All India B-MAT Test. Admission will be done on the basis of rank secured in the B-MAT Test and GDPI conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University).

For more details regarding how to apply and admission procedure, you should visit to the link mentioned below:

http://imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu/in...ssion-process/

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?