18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Rajputana Unani Medical College for studying BUMS course. I am interested to study BUMS in this college so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

14th May 2018, 11:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?

In order to get admission in Rajputana Unani Medical College for studying BUMS course, you will have to sit in the CET entrance exam conducted by Rajasthan State Government. Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained on the CET. You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized institute to be eligible to pursue BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Short answer
15th May 2018, 10:18 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BUMS in Rajputana Unani Medical College?

Candidates those who have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized education board are eligible to apply for BUMS course. In order to take admission into Rajputana Unani Medical College for BUMS course, you must have to appear and qualify in NEET entrance examination. On the basis of your performance in the above said entrance examination you will be given in the aforementioned college for BUMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?