3rd October 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from SBI to study BUMS course? Security and mortgage required for it?

I have finished PUC with 70% and now got admission in BUMS at Nizamia Unani Medical College and Hospital, Gaya. Please tell me how to get education loan for whole expenses from SBI? Security and mortgage required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  2. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  4. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  5. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged?
  6. What is Collateral Security in SBI Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  7. List of properties that can be mortgaged as security for education loan? What is the scenario for it?
  8. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  9. Will SBI grant education loan to study in AISSMS College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Pune? Documents and security required for it?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan without security of upto Rs. 2 Lacs in SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  13. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  14. Can a rental shop be mortgage for education loan? What are the guideline?
  15. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  16. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  17. How to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?
  18. Whole fees to study CIMA course from London? Will I have to provide security for an education loan of whole amount from SBI or BOI?
6th October 2017, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from SBI to study BUMS course? Security and mortgage required for it?

You can contact the nearest bank branch for more information about your education loan. They will ask you to submit an application along with relevant documents.

Security and guarantor will be required surely, if the loan amount is above 4 lakhs. Just make sure that you have a good guarantor and if there is collateral security, then it must have a decent value according to the loan size.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?