1st July 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BE(Instrumentation Engineering) from Jadavpur University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

3rd July 2019, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

You need to appeal for WBJEE if you are looking for admission at Jadavpur university for your B.Tech degree. Just make sure you have got class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognised board of education.

Admission at the said university will be possible through counselling if you have rank according to the reputation of the university. You must perform excellently in the entrance exam to get admission here.
3rd July 2019, 11:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University?

Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Jadavpur University

Provisional admission will be made on the basis of the provisional admission letter for a seat of Jadavpur University issued by the WB JEE for joint entrance examination for admission to engineering, medical / technological Degree College at any of the reporting Centre provided the candidate satisfies the prescribed following medical fitness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?