2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Instrumentation Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Marks required in GATE to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  7. Will I get a M.Tech seat in any college after scoring 327 in instrumentation?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  9. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  11. Can I get any NIT for M.Tech after scoring 4659?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  13. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  14. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  18. Eligibility to get BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology, Perth? Fee expenses of this course?
7th August 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology for studying BE(Instrumentation Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Fee expenses to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology is as follows:

Refundable Caution Money:

Caution Money Institute – Rs 5,000
Caution Money Hostel – Rs 10,000

Non Refundable Money:

Admission Related Fee – Rs 1,650
Students Activity Related Fee – Rs 7,700
Library Fee – Rs 1,650

Other Fee per Semester:

Tuition Fee – Rs 22,500
Development Fee – Rs 2,200
Other Charges – Rs 1,600
Hostel Fee – Rs 2,700

Total ------------------------------ Rs 55,000
7th August 2018, 04:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology is as follows:

1. Refundable Caution money institute/hostel: 5000 Rs.
Refundable Caution money hostel (mess): 10,000 Rs.

2. Non Refundable fee (includes admission related, student activity related, library related): 11,000 Rs.

3. Other fees per semester:
Development fee: 2200 Rs.
Tuition Fee: 22,500 Rs.
Other charges: 1600 Rs.
Hostel fee: 1600 Rs.
Total: 29,000 Rs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?