28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in GATE to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

I have passed Mechanical Engineering course and now want to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Please tell me marks required in GATE for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Course structure of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  7. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  8. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  9. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
  10. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  11. How can I get a seat in Sant Longowal Institute in IT branch? I have done diploma in ECE from government college
  12. How can a foreign student be eligible for AIEEE exam?
  13. Which are the universities in Punjab offering Ph.D and M.Phil in education
  14. Minimum cutoff to pursue M.Tech from ECE under OBC category? Procedure for direct admission in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many exams are available to join in M.Tech?
  16. Does SLIET college offer B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  17. Should I study MTech(Electrical Engineering) in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  18. Should I study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
7th April 2018, 02:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GATE to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

As per the recent data, candidates have to secure GATE 2018 Cut off marks to be eligible for M.Tech admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology(SLIET).

For further information, please visit the official website of SLIET or Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?