2nd August 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Marks required in GATE to study M.Tech from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17074 JEE rank?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Course structure of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  7. Will I get a M.Tech seat in any college after scoring 327 in instrumentation?
  8. Colleges which have good placements in B.Tech after completing EIE in Polytechnic
  9. When would the application forms for sikhi quota to take admission in B.Tech be available? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  10. Can I get any NIT for M.Tech after scoring 4659?
  11. How to study Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering? Where to apply for it?
  12. Which colleges can i get after ranking 83768 in jee main 2017 in SC category?
  13. Which colleges can I get in Punjab after scoring AIEEE AIR of 44000 and category rank of 33450?
  14. How to get admission in SLIET after doing diploma in ECE?
  15. Does SLIET college offer B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  16. Which are the universities in Punjab offering Ph.D and M.Phil in education
  17. Admission in B.tech in a reputed college at Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
7th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Candidates have to clear the JEE (Main) to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Eligible candidates are admitted through counseling CSAB / JOSAA to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for the admission to study BE Instrumentation and Control Engineering in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology. Duration of the course is four years. Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology website link is given Click Here
7th August 2018, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?

If you want to pursue BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, you need to appear for "JEE Mains". You will have to score good marks in the entrance test, because admission will be done on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test.
7th August 2018, 09:39 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you want to want to secure admission in BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, you need to qualify the "JEE Mains" entrance test. Admission will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE Mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?