4th November 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to study B.Sc(H) in Dialysis Technology for 12th candidate?

My family doesn't have enough money so that I can study MBBS. So, I have decided to do B.Sc(H) in Dialysis Technology. After my 12th, is it advisable to do this course? Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is training mandatory after B.Sc Renal Dialysis? Scope after studying MS in Renal Dialysis?
  2. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) course? Expected earning through this course?
  3. Eligibility for IAS exam after B.Sc.Cardiac Technology/Dialysis Technology?
  4. Eligibility for msc in dialysis technology -- [New]
  5. How to study Dialysis specialization course?
  6. How can I do MSc after BSc microbiology and dialysis technology
  7. Information about Paramedical Courses and colleges to prefer for these course? What is their fee structure? Any courses in Amrita Institutions?
  8. Genuine tips to crack GATE 2016
  9. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology/Ophthalmology being a B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  10. How to make my career in Dialysis tech?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Food Technology) with 66% in 12th AHSEC being an SC candidate?
  12. Is there any way to join B.Tech course after clearing compartment in this year itself? Will I get admission in any other colleges after scoring 50% in rest of the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it advisable to study commerce along with CA even after doing 12th science?
  14. Is it advisable to take an Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Petroleum Engineering in UPES?
  15. When the admission of B.Sc(Dialysis Technology) will be started in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute? Requirements to apply?
  16. Which Masters degree course I can opt after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  17. Which are the courses under Paramedical?
  18. Can I study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad being a Dialysis Practitioner from 7 years?
29th January 2017, 07:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to study B.Sc(H) in Dialysis Technology for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My family doesn't have enough money so that I can study MBBS. So, I have decided to do B.Sc(H) in Dialysis Technology. After my 12th, is it advisable to do this course? Please advise me.
Yes, it is advisable to study the B.Sc (H) in Dialysis Technology course after completion of 12th class. The scope for the course is high, due to shortage of dialysis technician; the demand for the fresh graduate in the field is also high. The candidates after completion of the course can get a job as the dialysis technician, with a decent salary. The dialysis technician operates machines to clean the blood of the people with chronic kidney diseases. For admission to the course, student must have passed 10+2 examination with biology, chemistry and physics subjects. The course is available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?